About This Blog

welcome to my blog this Blog tells about's tips, trick, download, software, ebook and knowledge of other taboo in computer area that is it is of course can add your horizon. formerly I am graduated from SMUN 2 Bandung and I am elaborating kuliah in ITHB informatics majors. now I work in one of largest company of IT solution provider in indonesia that is in PT. MGTH International Groups( Make Great Things Happen International Groups) and have been recruited before I finalize my studies. in the company I become Software developer which now is placed in one of project to build application with Oracle Developer. Knowledge Insufficient If Do not be practiced So Intention is insufficient to otherwise Is executed

May 2012 until present i am as a IT Supervisor Development ERP Project for Business Unit Mining Coal, Saw Mill & Ply Mill, Concession, and Shipping and also i am now as a Project leader for Implementation ERP Management System In House IT Development at PT. SBWP company.

My Linkedin

ridwan amirudin

"Help young people. Help small guys. Because small guys will be big. Young people will have the seeds you bury in their minds, and when they grow up, they will change the world." "Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine." Jack Ma

2 comments: